万本电子书0元读

万本电子书0元读

顶部广告

这个世界会好吗--梁漱溟晚年口述(双语精选本)电子书

美国汉学家艾恺对话“*后的儒家”梁漱溟,梁氏晚年口述再现山河破碎时中国知识分子的持守与担当,品评毛泽东、周恩来、陈独秀、李大钊、梁启超、蔡元培、陶行知等风流人物,回顾梁漱溟风云激荡的一生,*直言敢谏的历史记忆。   【博雅双语名家名作系列(英汉对照)】还包括: 《追寻失落的圆明园》——美国《选择》杂志评选的“各学科**学术著作”,蔡康永推荐阅读,**部中国人用英语撰写圆明园研究巨著

售       价:¥

纸质售价:¥30.00购买纸书

1500人正在读 | 0人评论 7.3

作       者:梁漱溟,(美)艾恺著,(美)艾恺(译)

出  版  社:外语教学与研究出版社

出版时间:2010-09-01

字       数:457.4万

所属分类: 人文社科 > 哲学/宗教 > 哲学

温馨提示:数字商品不支持退换货,不提供源文件,不支持导出打印

为你推荐

  • 读书简介
  • 目录
  • 累计评论(11条)
  • 读书简介
  • 目录
  • 累计评论(11条)
本书根据梁漱溟先生1980年与美国艾恺教授对谈录音整理而成,谈话中,梁氏论述了儒释道各家的文化特及代表人物,涉及诸多政治文化名人(陈独秀、*、蒋介石、梁启超等),回顾了先生一生重要活动(任教北大、从事乡建运动、创建民主同盟等),内容丰富,因此可作为了解与研究梁漱溟先生思想与活动及近代中国社会生活的重要参考。<br/>【推荐语】<br/>美国汉学家艾恺对话“*后的儒家”梁漱溟,梁氏晚年口述再现山河破碎时中国知识分子的持守与担当,品评*、周恩来、陈独秀、李大钊、梁启超、蔡元培、陶行知等风流人物,回顾梁漱溟风云激荡的一生,*直言敢谏的历史记忆。   【博雅双语名家名作系列(英汉对照)】还包括: 《追寻失落的圆明园》——美国《选择》杂志评选的“各学科**学术著作”,蔡康永推荐阅读,**部中国人用英语撰写圆明园研究巨著 《中国经济改革发展之路》——西方人写不出的中国经济史,理解中国道路的钥匙,帮你看清中国经济的过去和未来 《江村经济》——学术泰斗费孝通的扛鼎之作,中国社会学研究的高峰,农村田野调查的典范 《中国士绅》——费孝通的乡土忧思,费正清等学界大家多次推荐和引用,中国乡村社会结构及其变迁领域的重要参考文献 《中国文明的始》——中国考古学**人李济讲述震惊世界的殷墟发掘,解密千年前中华民族人种起源之谜。美国出版后十年间加印五次 《为什么研究中国建筑?》——梁思成向世界介绍中国建筑的经典之作,详尽的个案剖析、手绘孤本图片首次现世 《实业计划》——孙中山的百年救国梦——愈挫愈奋的救国努力,精心架构的实业计划  <br/>
目录展开

Preface

I’m not a scholar; I’m a thinker.

第一章 我不是学问家,而是一个思想家

Confucianism and Buddhism are my basis.

壹 我的思想的根本就是儒家跟佛家

Buddhism

The Buddhist attitude toward life

贰 佛家

佛家对生命的一个看法

Hinayana is leaving the secular world.

小乘佛教主要是出世

Mahayana—why I am both a Buddhist and a Confucian

大乘佛教——我为什么既是一个佛教徒,又是一个儒教徒

Discipline, meditation, wisdom & the stories of “Stick” and “Shout” in Chan School

“戒、定、慧”与禅宗故事中的“棒喝”

The supreme liberation is becoming Buddha.

最高的解放就是成佛

Confucian

Confucius’ knowledge is a knowledge of life and existence.

叁 儒家

孔子的学问是生命、生活之学

I can be considered as belonging to the Lu-Wang school.

我算是陆王派

Wang Yangming’s “familiarity with one’s disposition”

王阳明的“明心见性”

Confucianism and Buddhism: the enlightened person has no problem.

Difference between Confucianism and Buddhism

肆 佛家与儒家:高明的人通达无碍

佛跟孔子的异同

Intellectual inclination toward Buddhism & life along the Confucian path

我在思想上倾向佛家,生活上走儒家的路

I am not qualified as a person of learning; I’m a thinker.

我不够一个学问家,而是一个思想家

Questions of reality and life have occupied my mind.

第二章 现实问题和人生问题占据着我的头脑

From Revolutionary Alliance to Peking University

From joining Revolutionary Alliance to teaching at Peking University

壹 从同盟会到北大

从参加同盟会到任教北大

Work with Chen Duxiu and Li Dazhao

与陈独秀、李大钊共事

Bring Xiong Shili to Peking University

介绍熊十力到北大任教

Gu Hongming of an analytical mind but quite tendentious

辜鸿铭有见识,但思想主张很偏

My intercourse with the four professors of the Institute of Chinese Studies, Tsinghua University

我与清华国学院四大导师

Rural reconstruction

My running school in Shandong

贰 我与乡村建设

我在山东办学的经历

When I was Yan Xishan’s advisor

我做阎锡山顾问的时候

Han Fuju and Rural Reconstruction Institute

韩复榘与乡村建设研究院

My views on rural reconstruction

我的乡村建设主张

My second son is Tao Xingzhi’s student.

我的二儿子是陶行知的弟子

Involvement in national affairs

Feng Yuxiang’s men both loved and feared him.

叁 奔走国事

冯玉祥让士兵又爱又怕

My student Xu Minghong and the Fujian People’s Government

我的学生徐名鸿与福建人民政府

Li Zongren’s War Zone Party Policy Committee

我与李宗仁的“战地党政委员会”

My contact with Chiang Kai-shek

我与蒋介石的来往

My impression of Hu Zongnan and Chen Cheng

我对胡宗南和陈诚的印象

Chiang Kai-shek’s greatest contribution

蒋介石最大的贡献

Zhou Enlai is a paragon.

周恩来是一个完人

My intercourse with Mao Zedong: different ideas of China’s future

与毛泽东相交:对中国前途的认识

I am different from the others engaged in political activities.

我和其他政治活动家的不同

Days after the year 1949

It would be better to preserve my middleman status.

肆 1949年以后的岁月

我想保留一个中间人的地位

Zhang Dongsun, a professor of philosophy

哲学教授张东荪

I was too arrogant, too bigheaded in September of 1953.

1953年9月,自己心太盛、气太高

Perseverance in the turbulant days

动乱岁月里的坚守

The commander of forces can be carried off; the will of a common man cannot be taken.

三军可夺帅也,匹夫不可夺志

Two greatest things in my life

伍 我一生最重要的大事

My views of other people, the world and myself

第三章 我对他人、世界和自身的看法

Historical figures

Yan Yangchu has no head for philosophy concerning rural reconstruction.

壹 当年人事

晏阳初对乡村问题缺乏哲学的头脑

Hu Shi has very shallow views of things.

胡适的头脑是粗浅的

Kang Youwei’s works of the early period have their value.

康有为的价值是在他比较早的时候

A few words on representatives of Neo-Confucianism

点评“新儒家”代表人物

Contemporaries who influenced me

同代中对我有影响的人

The ones I admire most

我所佩服的人

I’m afraid the greatest Chinese is Mao Zedong.

最伟大的中国人物恐怕还是毛泽东

My views of the world

I approve Colloquial Literature Movement and I’m not conservative.

贰 我对世界的看法

我赞成白话文运动·我不保守

Comments on the May Fourth Movement

对五四运动的评价

Why I opposed the Buddhism of the time

我为什么反对当年的佛教

Chinese moral: the standards for right and wrong should not be sought in the external world.

中国的道德:是非的标准不要向外找

Chinese society is disorganized and liable to peace.

中国是散漫而容易和平的社会

Chinese society began to differ from Western society.

中西社会分歧的开始

Intellect, rationality and spirituality

理性、理智与灵性

Customs and truth

习俗与真理:极高明而道中庸

Western culture, Chinese culture and Indian culture

西方文化、中国文化与印度文化

Development is always good.

发展总是好的

Crisis of modernization is not very severe.

现代化的危机不会很大

My opinion of Women’s Liberation Movement

对妇女解放运动的见解

My views of U.S. and U.S.S.R.

我对美苏的看法

China’s future and the future of the world

中国的前途、世界的前途

My expectations for the youth: do what each one can do in this time of hope

对青年的希望:在这个有希望的时候要各尽所能

A piece of advice to scholars

对思想界的劝告

What kind of person I am

My hobbies

叁 我是一个怎样的人

我的嗜好

How I keep in good health

我如何养生

Why I have an interest in Traditional Chinese Medicine

我为什么对中医感兴趣

I am not a sage.

我不是个圣人

My own understanding of the cosmos

我的宇宙观

My views on death

我怎么看待死亡

Looking back on my life: the plainer, the better

回顾一生:越平淡越好

编后记

累计评论(11条) 7个书友正在讨论这本书 发表评论

发表评论

发表评论,分享你的想法吧!

买过这本书的人还买过

读了这本书的人还在读

回顶部