★ 我希望这本书能让你在口语上拿到 6～7 分，而不是整天没事儿瞎背一堆单词。 ★ 我的教学风格和其他老师不同，他们太严肃太没劲了，整得学生也很严肃。人生都已经这么艰难了，咱就别再把学习也整得这么无聊了吧。 ★ 我希望你们能用幽默和想象力而不是单靠逻辑来回答问题，所以这本书里很多答案模板没那么老套。记住，用幽默感和人格魅力动考官才是上策。
★ 我希望这本书能让你在口语上拿到 6～7 分，而不是整天没事儿瞎背一堆单词。
Chapter 1 IELTS speaking examination background
Chapter 2 Basic do’s and do-not’s in the speaking examination
Chapter 3 Common pronunciation mistakes
Chapter 4 Speaking topics examples for section 1,2＆3
Chapter 5 Part 1 questions with answers
Chapter 6 Part 2 questions with answers
1. Describe an old person that you know.
2. Describe a teacher who has infuenced you in your education.
3. Describe a child you know.
4. Describe someone that you really like to spend time with.
5. Describe someone in your family that you really admire.
6. Describe a teacher from your past that you remember.
7. Talk about a person that means a lot to you or you admire.
8. Talk about a person that you spend a lot of time with.
9. Describe a historical fgure.
10. Describe a person who can speak a second language.
11. Describe a present you gave someone.
12. Describe a course you took in your college or university.
13. Describe something you own that is very important to you.
14. Talk about an equipment of your household (such as computer,TV,fridge,phone and so on).
15. Describe a thing you bought that you had to save money for.
16. Talk about something you share with someone else.
17. Describe a wild animal from your country.
18. Talk about a pet that you or someone you know once had.
19. Describe your favourite fower.
20. Describe your favourite colour.
21. Talk about something you or someone you know collects.
22. Describe the most useful household appliance that you have.
23. Describe a happy childhood event.
24. Describe an environmental problem that has occurred in your country.
25. Describe a problem that afects the environment in the area where you live.
26. Describe a memorable event in your life.
27. Describe your holiday.
28. Describe an interesting phone conversation you had with someone.
29. Describe a project or a piece of work you did together with someone.
30. Talk about a job that you would like to try.
31. Describe a small company in your hometown that you think is successful.
32. Talk about a popular well-paid job in your country.
33. Describe a recent holiday you went on.
34. Talk about a time you got angry.
35. Describe something you did at work that you enjoyed.
36. Describe what you do to stay ft and healthy.
37. Describe a prize you would like to win.
38. Describe a moment or an instance you experienced that made you laugh a lot.
39. Describe an event that you organized which was very successful.
40. Describe a skill that you learnt in your childhood.
41. Describe an instance when you received some good news.
42. Describe a goal that you hope to achieve in the future.
43. Talk about your f irst experience in any sport as a child.
44. Describe your best childhood memory.
45. Describe a situation when the weather afected your work or your plans for the day.
46. Talk about a time when you had to make a dif icult choice.
47. Describe a flm or TV program which has made a strong impression on you.
48. Describe a magazine you often read.
49. Describe your favourite news source.
50. Describe a book that you have recently read.
51. Talk about a movie you watched recently.
52. Describe an interesting historic place.
53. Talk about a city you visited and what impressed you.
54. Describe a sport you would like to learn.
55. Describe a house or an apartment where you would like to live.
56. Describe an unusual building you have visited.
57. Describe a playground or park where you played.
58. Describe a hotel you stayed in.
59. Describe a library that you visited.
60. Talk about your favourite photograph.
61. Talk about a song that reminds you of a particular time in the past.
Chapter 7 Part 3 questions with answers
7. Famous people
2. Educational development
3. Studying abroad
4. Skills that need to be learned
6. Group work
7. Finding jobs
9. Online business
10. Time management
11. Taking risks
2. National/Global events
3. Children’s activities
1. Leisure time
4. Saving money
2. Historic places
3. Environment protection
6. Wild animals＆pet
9. Special gift
Chapter 8 Useful Vocabulary
累计评论(0条) 0个书友正在讨论这本书 发表评论